Friday, March 20, 2009

Coming to you straight from Buffalo!

We made it in one piece, all the way from Idaho to Buffalo, NY, to visit the grandparents. I was worried sick about all the flying, truth be told, since this was the first trip of this kind for the twins. I can't believe how well they did though - I was so proud! I always swore we would not take the kids on a trip of this magnitude until they could carry their own snacks and activities, so I'm happy to report that they did a GREAT job of managing their little Thomas the Train backpacks. We didn't even use half of the activities, which makes me happy since we'll have them to dig out on the trip home.

Now on to the next adventure - Maui for Mom & Dad. As the day gets closer, I'm getting more and more excited! I'm supposed to be focused on work today and all I can think about is sun, surf, and six days of sleeping in! LOL!

Later 'taters!
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment